· Started in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Today, INTUIT has improved the lives of more than 50 million people.
QuickBooks, TurboTax and Quicken - define commitment to revolutionize the way people manage their personal finances, run small businesses and pay employees
· Mint.com provides almost 7 million people with a fresh, easy and intelligent way to manage and save money.
· Intuit Health's patient portal is helping more than 4.3 million patients and approximately 49,000 doctors in the United States to easily and securely communicate online.
· Intuit Financial Services makes it easier for 1,900 banks, credit unions and other financial institutions to offer on-demand solutions and services that help some 10.4 million consumers and businesses to manage their money.
· GoPayment, a mobile app and credit card reader that helps small businesses and others process credit cards on mobile devices, no matter where they are.